Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted Sep 23, 2021 - 07:00 CEST
We are delaying the Intuiface 7 launch - and thus database migration - by one day, to September 23. This is a brilliant decision on our part for which you would be very grateful if you knew what we know. All other information about the migration remains the same.
Posted Sep 21, 2021 - 17:23 CEST
On Wednesday, September 22, from 5:00 AM UTC to 7:00 AM UTC, we will proceed with a database migration in preparation for launching Intuiface 7 later that same day. The entire process should take no more than a couple of hours. During this two hour period, access to my.intuiface.com, authentication to Tech Support and Community sites, and new Player and Composer license activation or purchase will not be possible. However, products already in possession of activated licenses will continue to work without interruption.
Posted Sep 16, 2021 - 22:13 CEST
This scheduled maintenance affected: Management Console.